What is ARTFX?
ARTFX is a full-service production company anticipating an ever-evolving future. Operating on the edge of experimentation, we translate your vision into reality. Call us troubleshooters, front runners, or tech nerds – as long as your event aims high, we are in for the ride.
What grew into a leading full-service production company started with founders Matthias and Christian working together at an event, in a huge stage tower of a major festival site. Looking over what they found to be a rather messy cowboy-like production site, they figured “we can do this better ourselves, in less time and with so much more fun”. With a sharp eye for detail, a big heart for exciting events, and a pioneering attitude, they decided to take matters into their own hands. Literally.
So they joined forces and founded ARTFX in 2009. Sharing a passion for innovative technical productions and a ‘the-bigger-the-better’ mentality, they soon expanded their team with like-minded professionals: an international group of dedicated creatives, designers, producers, and account managers who all dare to operate on the edge of experimentation. Based in Amsterdam and operating internationally, ARTFX works with clients such as Van Gogh Museum, ID&T, FC Barcelona, Dekmantel Festival, various government institutions, and ALDA. Our hardworking, young team consists of ten colleagues and is ever-growing. Therefore, we are looking for a full-time Senior Producer.
We do encourage everyone to look beyond the scope of the job description to see what you can bring to the table to improve, but the core tasks will involve:
- Leading a team of technical producers, syncing their plans, setting quarterly and yearly team goals, and regularly checking in with the team;
- Managing complex projects simultaneously in a collaborative team environment;
- Managing and executing national and international projects, being the point of contact for ARTFX key clients;
- Monitoring budgets and guarding the project planning;
- Staying ahead of the game with extensive knowledge of the latest production tools, business innovations, and technologies in order to improve internal and external processes;
- Working on-site when executing the production planning with your team and ensuring stress-free and safe processes.
What will you bring?
- You have 5+ years of experience in the event industry as a project manager or senior producer;
- You have an in-depth understanding of technical production, international project management, and the events industry.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently and have strong professional communication skills;
- You are an enthusiastic team player who takes initiative with a positive, can-do attitude.
- You know your way around MS Office and CAD drawings;
- Driving Licence B is a plus, as well as owning a car.
So what do we offer?
- A fun, open yet professional company culture;
- You will be part of a diverse, young team where growth and expertise are stimulated;
- A 40h contract, that you can design to your preferences. We do not have a 9 to 5 culture, and support finding the best way for you to work;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further through training and workshops;
- A competitive salary, pension scheme, flexible holidays;
- Great fringe benefits: a fixed contribution for your phone costs and a laptop.
Apply by mailing us your motivation letter and resume, via vacature@ARTFX.nl. For any questions about the vacancy, contact us via vacature@ARTFX.nl or ring us at 06 1439 4876 or 06 5180 5196.