What is ARTFX?
ARTFX is a full-service production company anticipating an ever-evolving future. Operating on the edge of experimentation, we translate your vision into reality. Call us troubleshooters, front runners, or tech nerds – as long as your event aims high, we are in for the ride.
What grew into a leading full-service production company started with founders Matthias and Christian working together at an event, in a huge stage tower of a major festival site. Looking over what they found to be a rather messy cowboy-like production site, they figured “we can do this better ourselves, in less time and with so much more fun”. With a sharp eye for detail, a big heart for exciting events, and a pioneering attitude, they decided to take matters into their own hands. Literally.
So they joined forces and founded ARTFX in 2009. Sharing a passion for innovative technical productions and a ‘the-bigger-the-better’ mentality, they soon expanded their team with like-minded professionals: an international group of dedicated creatives, designers, producers, and account managers who all dare to operate on the edge of experimentation. Based in Amsterdam, but operating internationally, ARTFX works with clients such as Van Gogh Museum, ID&T, FC Barcelona, Dekmantel Festival, various government institutions, and ALDA. Our hardworking, young team consists of ten colleagues and is ever-growing. Therefore, we are looking for a full-time Medior Producer.
What you’ll be doing?
As a (technical) Medio Producer you will join the Producers team, operating as the crucial link between all disciplines and stakeholders;
You turn concepts and ideas into (2D & 3D) technical drawings;
You monitor budgets and create and guard the planning;
You work on-site, executing the production planning;
You guarantee safety on the work floor;
You communicate with and advise our key clients and keep an eye on deadlines;
What do you bring to the table?
- You have 5+ years of experience in the event industry as a producer;
- You speak and write Dutch and English and have strong communication skills;
- You are a self-starter who enjoys working independently as well as with colleagues;
- You know your ways with MS Office;
- You read CAD drawings. Opening a CAD drawing is considered a plus;
- You have a valid driving license. Having your own car is considered a plus;
So what do you get in return?
- A fun, open yet professional company culture;
- You’ll soon be part of a close team in which you can develop yourself and grow;
- A 40h contract, that you can design after your preferences. We do not have a 9 to 5 culture, and support you finding what works for you;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and workshops;
- A competitive salary, pension scheme, flexible holidays;
- Great fringe benefits: a fixed contribution for your phone costs and a laptop.
Apply by mailing us your motivation letter and resume, via email@example.com.
Questions about the vacancy, or just want to chat to see if this job is for you?
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us at 06 1439 4876 or 06 5180 5196.